- Population Simulation- make sure to also download the worksheet to record your data and answer questions.
- Lab #12 Dissolved Oxygen and Aquatic Primary Productivity- Lab overview Power Point and Google Doc class data spreadsheet.
Chemistry and Metabolism
- Lab #2 Enzyme Catalysis- Make sure to include your group data in the Google Doc Spreadsheet found here: Lab #2 Class Data
- Lab #5 Cell Respiration- Include your groups data in the Google Doc Spreadsheet found here: Lab 5 Cell Respiration. Include both a graph and Data table of the individual group(s) data and the class mean.
- Spectrophotometer Lab- Using extracted chlorophyll and carotenoids from spinach.
Cells and Cell Processes
- Lab #1 Osmosis and Diffusion- Make sure to include your group data in the Google Doc Spreadsheet found here: Lab #1 Potato Core Class Data Include both a graph and data table of the individual group dta and the class(es) mean. Also Include your inquiry vegetable or fruit data and water potential calculations.
- Lab #3A.2 Mitosis- Use the Google Doc Spreadsheet found here: AP Mitosis Lab. Include in your data table at least three fields of view from your group's data and the class mean. Create a graph from the class mean.
- Fingerprint lab- Polygenic inheritence of fingerprints. Download these supporting PDF files as well: Individual fingerprint data collection worksheet, Class data collection worksheet, Histogram worksheet. Use the Google Docs form to enter your fingerprint data. Check out the class data here.
- DNA Gel Electophoresis Simulation (Lab 6B) You will also nee this supporting document:LambdaDNA.doc
- Human Genome Scavenger Hunt You will also want to download the Primer to the UCSC Genome Browser
Diversity of Life
Animal Physiology I
- Dapnia Experiment a virtual experience for Lab 10C Physiology of the Circulatory System.
Animal Physiology II
Plant Structure and Function
- Virtual Plant Collection. Collect and identify a collection of native and non-native plants. See an example from Mr. Fazio. Post the link to your exhibit here.
- Lab Bench- Pearson's The Biology Place. Includes virtual versions of all 12 Ap Biology labs
- Lab Report Format- How to write a lab report in Mr. Fazio's class
- Lab Rubric- How you will be graded on a formal lab in Mr. Fazio's class.